- The Platform deeply respects your privacy and makes all efforts to protect your personal information. This Privacy Statement (hereafter referred to as: the "Statement") govern the website www.Platform.com (hereafter referred to as: the "Site").
- The Policy Statement is not final and the Platform reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of the Policy at any time without any prior notice to its yourself. New addition of the Policy becomes effective upon its posting to www.Platform.com. Please check the Platform Site regularly to study latest changes to the Policy. By using the Platform's services and/or its Site after the changes become effective, you agree to all the changes. The only reasonable way on acting for Publishers who disagree to any Policy changes is termination of cooperation.
- This Policy supersedes any other agreement with the Platform(whether written, oral, by conduct, or otherwise) if the contrary is not expressly agreed to in writing by an authorized representative of the Platform.
- We collect information from you with the single purpose of providing our partners with better services (e.g. notifications about special offers, promotion data etc.). We will not willfully disclose any personally identifiable information you give us to any third parties without receiving your permission in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- We do not cooperate with children under the age of 13, and do not collect any personally identifiable information from such children without parental consent.
- If you wish to apply for an account with the Platform, we ask you to provide us with certain personal information (your name, e-mail address, billing information, etc.) that is data-required="true" to provide various services offered on the Site. We do not collect any personal information beyond the data that you grant us. When we request information, we are ready to explain n detail how it may be used. You have an opportunity to request us not to use your information for those purposes – you can opt out of future communications from us at any time.
- Platform has a practice of dropping third party web beacons occasionally. You can always opt out of third parties' services and prevent them from collecting your data when your visits any of the Platform's partner/customer sites. Refuse this option at any time, and advertisements will no longer haunt your interests.
- Please, note that opting out becomes ineffective if you use a different computer or a different browser. You may need to repeat the opt-out steps to delete or block browser cookies. Most web browsers have an option of find out how to block or delete cookies through your browser settings.
- Platform has the right to share non-personally identifiable information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties at its own discretion. The Platform may cooperate with other parties of the field of services offered at the Site, that is where we may share limited personal information that is data-required="true" by the third-parties for provide their services. These companies are prohibited to use this information for the purposes other than offering their services. The Platform may share your personal information, when it is data-required="true" by law (subpoenas, search warrants, court orders etc.). We may use your personal data to protect a party's rights, property, or well-being. This may include exchanging information with other companies for fraud detection and protection from different situations involving illegal activities.
- In case the Platform transfers its ownership or merges with another Platform, your personal information becomes a part of the assets transferred to the new owner.
- By using the Site or any services we offer, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Statement. The Platform has the right to update this Statement at any time. We may send you a notice about any significant changes concerning your private information, although we are not obliged to do so. We are obliged to place a notice of Policy changes on the Site. We also reserve the right to change this Statement without any prior notice to you and for whatever reason we find appropriate. By continued use of the Site and our services you agree to and accept any and all changes. We strongly recommend you to review the Statements and keep a recent copy of them in your computer. This way you will know what information and for what purpose we collect, how we use it, and when we disclose it.
- If you have any questions concerning our data collection, use, or disclosure, please feel free to e-mail us using our simple contact form. Our professionals will provide you with swift and reliable answers.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE MEANS ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Third Party Cookies
Links to Other Websites
Changes to the Privacy Statement
In Case any Questions Arise: